At Toronto Psychological Services a Child Psychologist provides counselling and educational assessments for children as young as 2-years of age.
Child Psychologist in Toronto
For young individuals aged 2-21 years, a Child Psychologist offers the following:
- A wide range of Psychological Assessments
- Education, Learning and School Assessment
- Behaviour Assessment
- Attention/ADHD Assessment
- Developmental Assessment
- Play Therapy for toddlers and young children
- Counselling for teens and young adults
- Group Therapy for children and adolescents
For more information about how a Child Psychologist can help your child, contact us now.
CUSTODY AND ACCESS ASSESSMENT
Please note: Toronto Psychological Services does not offer Custody and Access Assessments. It is recommended that individuals contact the College of Psychologists of Ontario at www.cpo.on.ca for a suitable referral.